This course aims at educating the participants on the economic importance of licensing, technology transfer and the protection of intellectual property rights. It is one of the continuous educational programs adopted by the Society to explain the importance of licensing and technology transfer, provide technical assistance and encourage research in all Arab countries. It also provides practical exercise on the basics of licensing and licensing negotiations.
• Intellectual Property Rights (kinds, importance and commercial use)
• Technology management strategies
• Contractual realization of license projects
• Content and structure of license agreements
• Implementation and control of license agreements
• Case study (licensing game)
Academics, lawyers, businessmen, manufacturers, those interested in chemical industries, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication, software, and students of law and science colleges.